Sunday, March 4, 2012

UTOOGZ Member Profile: Admin -Ian


  • Screen Name: -Ian
  • Likes: I like food allot and watching cute female images ^^, and sometimes doing things that can be useful to me of course and to others.
  • Dislikes: people judging others even they don’t look into themselves.
  • Hobbies: Playing computer games and collecting goods ^^,
  • Motto: En joy life to the highest as you can, but doesn’t be careless about it.
  • Expression: Weeh!!!
  • Something about myself:  I’m 5’6” height some people call me cute but for myself I am not. I do things that come into my mind. I like meeting new friends that who is true to themselves not for being “plastic” to other people.
  • Blog motto: What a wonderful world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...