Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hi folks..

Hi every one, this is my first post. But first let me return the gratitude to the admin for giving me the opportunity to be part in his legacy, a million thanks to you.

Now, let's cut the chase. Well, my name is bizcuit, you might be asking why? I tell you then, eating biscuits is the easiest way in enjoying life. Why did i say so? Remember when you where that young and carefree, when you cried that times, you're mother or whoever guardian you may have, will try to comfort you by offering you treats, probably biscuits, because it soft to munch. Now tell me then, did you refused to accept it and continued to whine? Definitely no, tears are replaced with sweet smiles instead..that biscuits how work.

As for me, life is pretty simple, just enjoy it, eat your biscuits and dunk it in your milk.

Well, time to say good bye for now, hope to see you soon, just keep on visiting and dig on treats.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...